Your support matters
Thank you for sponsoring an event.
Thank you for joining the team and for becoming an event sponsor!
During these critical initial weeks we need resources to get our campaign setup and start getting the campaign message out. No amount is too small. Every dollar helps me reach voters, share my vision and ideas with Dubliners, and go on to a victory in November!
Thank you to the host committee:
- Hon. Betty Yee, California State Controller
- Hon. Fiona Ma, Vice Chair, Board of Equalizations
- Hon. Gabriel Quinto, Mayor of El Cerrito
- Hon. Cheryl Cook-Kallio, Former Vice Mayor of Pleasanton
- Hon. Anamarie Avila Farias, Former Vice Mayor of Martinez
- Rebecca Bauer-Kahan, Candidate for State Assembly
- Kevin Pereau & Beth Andersen
- Kerestell Smith
- Tom Tarantino
- Contributors must be at least eighteen years old and a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- The contribution must come from the contributor's own funds, and not provided by another person or entity for the purpose of making the contribution.
- California State Law requires that we collect occupation and employer information.
- The City of Dublin contribution limit is $500 per person/organization.
- Contributions or gifts are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.
Paid for by Shawn Kumagai for Dublin City Council 2018 | FPPC ID No. 1406764